Where to begin? Healthy looking skin, of course! Warmer spring weather increases the amount of dirt and oil on our skin. But a mild astringent used daily will keep your skin in shape throughout the season. To keep skin clean and refreshed this spring, Sheknows recommends Biore's Blemish Fighting Ice Cleasner. This oil-free formula cleans deeply and guards against blemishes.
Beauty experts say the naturally pretty look is especially hot this season.Women are choosing styles that complement their natural tones and looks.
Smokey eyes will continue to be a hit. Black and white will be the statement colors and liner will be used around the eyes to create an open, sensual eye.
Women are pumping up the lashing on the outside corners. This creates an illusion of wide, large eyes that pop no matter what color your flaunting.
Spring will bring together varied color palettes and patterns. Colored shadows, lipsticks and nail polishes won't match, but will come together for a fun, vintage / modern look.
Springing forward doesn't have to entail sweeping changes or emptying your makeup drawer. A few subtle adjustments will have you shining brighter than your cute new brunch dress.
Swapping red lipstick for a raspberry stain or subbing your blue shadow for a smokey metallic can brighten your look in no time, according to Risi-Leanne Baranja, Editor-in-Chief of www.palacinka.com.
If you're thinking of a new do, Michael Albor, style director of Boston's Loft Salon + Day Spa, says the wash-and-wear look has been replaced by a return to glamour.
"From the Victoria Beckham bob to long Veronica Lake finger waves, this year is all about looking polished and finished. It's about learning what products to use and how to manipulate hair's texture to create movement or simply sweep it into a glamorous bun or French twist," Albor says.
• Over straightened hair is over.
• Curly and wavy hair is being embraced!
• Ceramic is out and Tourmaline is in.
• Long Bangs are the hottest style at present.
• Wispy fringy bangs are out.
• Setting Lotions are the new rave, so forget gels that leave hair dry and crunchy.
• Victoria Beckham's stacked A-line bob has done for current hair trends what Jennifer Aniston's Friends cut accomplished a decade ago. The look, which is also worn by Katie Holmes and Jenny McCarthy, creates a put together appearance due to the texture of the hair and precision of the cut, but is actually quick and easy to style.
Embrace this hot hairstyle and some of the beauty tips above, and you will be the hit of every fling this spring.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!