7 Simple Ways To Look Thinner
Do you want a new and easy way to appear as if you've like you've lost up to 20 pounds? -- and do it fast, without having to diet or exercise? Plus Size Model Nancy Hayssen, author of the book 7 Slim Secrets, offers the following 7 magical ways to look slimmer -- instantly -- without diet or exercise.
You can accomplish this a variety of ways. You can use mystic tan, airbrushing and self-tanners. Below are my personal favorite top 5 best self-tanners:
How does this make you look slim? You're body will transform into a darker, natural looking, golden brown tan... which in turn, slenderizes your whole body.
Getting rid of that "bloated" feeling
Here are some time-tested ways to reduce bloating and create a slimmer body.
- Rely on natural diuretics. Natural diuretics will help to flush excess water out of your system, and thus make you feel and look less bloated.
- Avoid caffeine, soda, carbonated water, champagne, or anything else that contains gas-creating bubbles.
- Drink lots of water!
- Eliminate any starchy carbs such as rice, bread, pasta, etc.
- Stay away from salt and heavily salted foods. High sodium makes you retain water.
- Take a colon-cleansing product. I use Colosan. This will clear away any waste in the colon and flatten your stomach.
- If you are bloated due to your menstrual cycle, use an anti-inflammatory pain reliever such as Motrin or Midol.
- Eat plenty of celery, watermelon, asparagus and other fresh foods with high-water content.
- Load up on fiber to get things moving through your intestines. Constipation can be a big offender when you're feeling bloated.
- Taking in excess air will cause gas bubbles to form. When you eat, take small bites and chew carefully, with your mouth closed. Avoid drinking from a straw.
- Eat fruits high in potassium -- which would include bananas and cantaloupe. Potassium helps regulate the fluid balance in your body.
(Of course, check with your healthcare provider before taking any supplements, or if you have concerns about your health.)
You start to look and feel slimmer when you aren't bloated!
Get what fits you!
Be honest with yourself and buy and wear clothes that fit you comfortably. Rule number one: Be realistic and be honest with yourself.
Then when you contemplate buying (and wearing) clothes, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does it fit who I am?
- Will the clothing match my lifestyle?
- Is it in my budget?
- Can I machine wash or is it dry clean only?
- Will it match anything I already have in my closet?
- Is it good quality?
- Is it comfortable?
- Can I wear it more than one time... or is it a trend that will pass?
- Can I return it if I bring it home and don't like it?
- Will it generally fit the climate I live in?
Work with what you have now. Throw out what doesn't fit in your closet... then find clothes that do! If you keep clothes you may fit into one day, that could be great motivation but it could also take up some serious space.
NEXT PAGE: 3 more slimming tricks