If there’s one thing we’re embarrassingly up front about, it’s just how real our beauty obsession is. And sure, it’s all fun and games when we’re stalking Sephora’s monthly new releases, but when boring shit like rent and groceries come into play, our love for makeup, hair and skin care basically demolishes our budgets. But rather than rein in our product obsession (suck it, self-control), we’re taking a different route. We’ve scoured the market to find the absolute best wallet-friendly beauty brands.
And, guys, we feel like we’ve struck gold, because we discovered 15 crazy-affordable brands (like, $8 for eye shadow palettes affordable) that prove products don’t have to be expensive to be good. Ahead, check out our 15 favorite beauty brands for major bargains and high-quality ingredients.
1. NYX Cosmetics is your one-stop shop for super-cheap but high-quality makeup basics. From $7 lipsticks to $10 tinted moisturizers, it requires major self-control to leave the site with an empty cart.
2. Peach Slices is the new Korean beauty line from Peach & Lily founder Alicia Yoon. Taking a fun, affordable approach to Korean skin care, Peach Slices features an impressive lineup of under-$3 sheet masks (all of which, are designed and packaged to perfection).
3. Kristin Ess offers high-quality minimalist hair care that’s pretty enough to make your Insta feed. The celebrity hairstylist’s line of shampoo, conditioner and stylers is available exclusively at Target. And you know it's got to be good stuff coming from a stylist who works regularly with Lucy Hale.
4. Bourjois is a French makeup brand boasting lipsticks, liners, primers and shadows — all under $20.
5. Promise Organic proves top-notch ingredients don’t have to break the bank. Available at CVS, the line features gentle skin care products like soothing coconut cleansers and body lotions.
7. Pacifica is a vegan, cruelty-free makeup, skin care and hair line with on-point packaging and nonirritating ingredients, with most products hitting the under-$15 mark.
8. Milani is hands down one of our favorite drugstore makeup brands — from creamy matte lipsticks to super-pigmented blushes, they’ve got it all.
9. Verb offers a full line of hair products, all of which are priced at $16. With cool, minimalist packaging and innovative formulas (like the brand’s new Ghost line), Verb leaves your hair looking salonworthy for a fraction of the price.
10. Holika Holika‘s packaging alone will have you sold. The K-beauty line features makeup and skin care that’s too cute (and cheap!) to pass up.
11. E.l.f. Cosmetics is a must for any makeup obsessive. The O.G. of cheap but awesome products, E.l.f. is one of the only places (if not the only place) you can get legitimate makeup for $1.
12. CeraVe is the not-so-secret obsession of Reddit’s infamous SkincareAddiction community. The line of no-frills facial cleansers, moisturizers and SPFs are loved among those with oily and acne-prone complexions.
13. L.A. Girl is a bit of danger zone for any makeup hoarder. With a wide range of under-$10 makeup and nail polishes, "just one more product," usually turns into five.
14. The Ordinary is the Canadian skin care brand blowing up the beauty sphere. The brand specializes in high-quality active ingredients for under $10.
15. BH Cosmetics brings your budget-friendly palette dreams to life — 28 shades for as low as $8, folks.
Originally posted on StyleCaster.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!