1. These warm, stylish lace-ups make the most of wintry style and are a natural match for a sweater dress. (Bastien, $104)
2. These chunky black boots have a bit of an edge and would look great with skinny jeans, or even paired with a circle skirt in more casual offices. (Sporto, $70)
3. These suede boots with a warm, comfy fur lining are the best of all worlds — a somewhat Nordic motif without going all Anna and Elsa, a practical heel and surefooted sole, and enough style to wear to the office under a knee-length skirt. (Blondo, $155)
4. Another potentially work-appropriate pick, these slightly outdoorsy boots have a nice grippy sole that will keep you from skidding on slick surfaces. (Keen, $81)
5. Sometimes, you just have to go full North Pole with your look (especially when the Polar Vortex rears its ugly head again). These furry mukluks will add style to leggings and a big slouchy sweater. (The North Face, $140)
6. These rubber Wellington-style boots are not only sleek and snappy with their bright red fleece peeking out, they're versatile — when the weather warms up, you can pull out the fleece inserts and they will be great for muddy, rainy days. The rubber will rinse clean in a snap. (Sorel, $63)
7. These boots are pricey at well north of $200, but their combination of sleek style and weatherproof, slip-resistant construction is hard to find. They're perfect for work and would lend a touch of class to more casual wear as well. (Santana Canada, $279)
8. The embroidery on the shaft is what sets these lace-up boots apart from the pack. (Helly Hansen, $110)
9. There are lots of basic black and brown styles available in warm winter boots; what's hard to find is color. The gray and purple combo of these cute quilted boots means you'll never be searching through the pile by a friend's door, wondering which ones are yours. And the gray means they'll go with just about any color coat. (Patagonia, $130)
10. Canadians know how to deal with winter weather and look great doing it, which is why it's unsurprising these lovely ankle boots meld waterproof construction and a traction sole with a dainty shape and pretty details. Perfect for work! (La Canadienne, $190)
11. And finally, these are just plain funny. Massive, furry, probably warm as can be, these boots say, "The hardest winter is no match for my quirky style." (Pajar, $245)
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!