1. Mint green is one of our fave summer colors, so we were delighted to see TSwift head out in this printed mini dress. The side cutouts and Tay's hot pink heels add a touch of sass and sex appeal to the otherwise sweet look.
2. En route to visit one of her famous BFFs, supermodel Karlie Kloss, Taylor tried out a new edgy style. In a white tank top, black high-waisted shorts, black booties and a matching hat, the singer looked so downtown chic.
3. No, it's not Christmas, it's just Taylor in a red and green kind of mood. The Red singer stepped out in a vibrant floral cap sleeve dress, green pumps and a matching bag while in the East Village.
4. Cropped tops are everywhere this season, and now Taylor has officially deemed them fashionable. The leggy lady went the matchy-matchy route in a printed two-piece crop top and flared skirt combo paired with strappy sandals.
5. Taylor's one of the few gals out there who could make a strapless cropped jumpsuit look totally enviable. She does so by draping a matching blazer over her shoulders and sticking to a monochromatic palette with her accessories.
6. Red has always been one of Taylor's go-to hues. Here, the red lipstick devotee matched her pout to her dress in a ladylike full skirted fit and flare dress paired with leg-elongating nude heels.
7. What's black, white and yellow? Taylor's adorable sunny day ensemble. She takes those legs for days out for a spin around the city in yet another cute and colorful outfit.
8. Rainy days aren't enough to stop the colorful Swift from stepping out in a stylish yet approachable look we can all copy. We give her credit for schlepping around in the rain in those high oxfords.
9. Book shopping never looked so fashionable. Taylor gets her reading on in style, dressed in a blue floral print mini dress featuring keyhole detail and green bow-detail Mary Janes.
10. Last but not least, Taylor mixes prim and proper (thanks to a structured bag and ladylike headband) with youthful edge (in the form of a mini dress and edgy cutout oxfords).
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!