1. The 2001 Grammy Awards were a stylish affair for Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle. The trio showed up looking to push some boundaries in matching green fabric fashioned into three unique styles.
2. Destiny's Child often dressed in matching prints but they never looked uniform. Whether they slashed the hem or added a cutout, each lady always made each piece her own.
3. Who knew Boy Scouts uniforms could look so chic? The wilderness and military trends always go in and out of style, but Destiny's Child definitely brought the looks back in cropped tops and army green bottoms at the 2001 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
4. Destiny's Child always glammed it up for award shows, but casual and cool looks were also one of this girl group's specialties.
5. We don't think we'll ever forget the Destiny's Child reunion during the 2013 Super Bowl's halftime show. In sexy leather outfits, these three ladies proved they've still got it.
6. Even when dressed in funky leather boots and semi-matching orange-fringed dresses, this trio still looked cool.
7. These three chicks always did have a talent for coordination, don't you think? At the 2001 MTV Movie Awards, the group showed up in this trio of gorgeous dresses.
8. Now we're getting really old school, back when Destiny's Child was a four member group. Dressed in baroque-inspired matching prints and metallic accessories, the ladies all brought their individual style personas to an album launch.
9. We're sure the ladies of Destiny's Child had a little bit more than fashion on their minds at the 44th Annual Grammy Awards (check out the trophies in their hands), but we'll forever remember these daring style choices.
10. Aww, remember when the Destiny's Child Barbie dolls came out and you had to fight to find one at the toy store? Here, the group showed them off in bedazzled outfits that matched not only each other but their dolls.
11. The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is like a fashion rite of passage for any artist, and these three stylish ladies definitely passed the test in a sexy trio of golden animal print ensembles.
12. Matchy-matchy. The trio hit the 2001 American Music Awards looking cool and coordinated in bold prints.
13. When you want to make a real fashion impact, metallics are always a great option. The ladies of Destiny's Child proved that at the 2005 World Music Awards in these embellished silver mini dresses.
14. How cute do our fave ladies look here? Yellow really is their color, if you ask us.
15. Cropped tops, bralettes and ripped jeans: ahh the early 2000s. Kelly, Michelle and Beyoncé brought sass to a tribute event in colorful tops and trendy denim.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!