Daniela Ramirez of Nany's Klozet shares her fresh and chic morning routine.
I'm all about looking chic and fresh all day long. Here's a look at my morning essentials that help get me ready for the day.
Green Juice-Raw Juz (Rawjuz.com); Tory Burch rollerball perfume (Sephora.com, $25); Cosabelle Lingerie-Trenta Ombre (Barneys.com, $85); Dolce & Gabana Mosaico Sunglasses (dolcegabanna.com, $700); Carefree Acti-Fresh Pantiliners (Carefreeliners.com, $3); Yves St Laurent lip stick (Sephora.com, $35); Earrings-similar styles available (Shopprimadonna.com, $12); Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara (Marykay.com, $15); Chanel Powder Makeup (Chanel.com, $53); Leopard Print Purse (Polyvore.com)
Photo credit: RuslanDashinsky/E+/Getty Images
- Fresh green juice: I have been adding more fruits and vegetables to my diet, and drinking a green juice is the perfect way to start your day a little healthier.
- A roll-on perfume: You can apply it before heading out, or take it with you in your bag and reapply as needed.
- The cutest ombre lingerie: I think that when we are wearing cute underwear, our overall confidence increases.
- Sunglasses to hide your under-eye circles in the morning.
- Carefree Acti-Fresh Pantiliners to stay fresh throughout the day.
- A red/orange lipstick is the best way to look put together in seconds.
- Statement earrings make me feel like I'm ready to conquer the world.
- Mascara to make your eyes look brighter and awake.
- A little bit of foundation or powder to hide minor imperfections.
- And... a trendy bag that updates any look instantly.
Disclosure: This post is part of a collaboration with Carefree and SheKnows.