1. Fun Necklace: I'm a big fan of fun, cheap necklaces. It's amazing how much dressier and special you'll feel with a big necklace even if you're just wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I have a lot of places that I buy necklaces, but most of my favorites are from Accessory Concierge, both their website and the Facebook sales. This is one of my current favs, the Monarch Gem Collar.
2. Elie Saab "Le Parfum" Eau de Toilette: This perfume is the reason I rarely do perfume reviews. In the past I did one review a week, now I only want to wear Elie Saab, all day every day. This light floral is perfect for every day.
3. Jonathan Product Infinite Volume Thickening Foam: I'm a sucker for extra volume, so I'm in love with the Infinite Volume series from Jonathan Product. It's effortless volume, the mousse is lightweight and I can't feel it in my hair. Perfect.
4. Pond's Luminous BB Cream: I love this stuff. It's one step for my moisturizer, primer and foundation. I love that it has just the right light coverage for the summer.
5. Chanel Coco Rouge Shine in Mutine: I've only had Chanel nail polishes in the past, but when you're in the airport on your way to your grandmother's funeral, you deserve to buy yourself the Chanel lipstick trio in the duty-free shop. I opted for the Coco Rouge Shine because it is pretty translucent but still has color, and it feels very hydrating. Mutine was my favorite of the trio; it's the perfect pinky-nude shade and I carry it with me everywhere.
6. Carefree Acti-Fresh Pantiliners: Yes, for real. When you're pregnant, you have certain issues, and you need to feel fresh. These pantiliners are soft and thin and work all day. Buy in bulk.
7. Gap 1969 Demi Panel Always Skinny Jeans: These jeans are everything. At 24 weeks I finally have more baby bump, and I can't fit into any of my regular jeans (even with a Bellaband). The Gap Always Skinny jeans got me through my first pregnancy, and with my second I've been wearing them in dark blue almost every day. I just got a white pair a few days ago, I know I'll be wearing them just as much.
8. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash: I seem to collect little bottles of this face wash from hotels. For years I've loved using it, but I didn't buy a big bottle until a few weeks ago. I don't know what took me so long. It gets everything off without overly drying my skin, I love the light exfoliation and it feels like a big step up from my previous boring cleanser.
9. Tory Burch Aaden Ballet Flat in Natural/Tan/Gold: I'm a big Tory Burch fan, and I've been wearing these flats everywhere. They go with every outfit. I wear them with my skinny maternity jeans rolled up just a little over my ankles and I get so many compliments. The Aadens are more comfortable than my Revas (even when I size the Revas up a half size), and they run true to size. I'll be buying more colors for the fall.
Disclosure: This post is part of a collaboration with Carefree and SheKnows.
Photo credit: Image Course/Photodisc/Getty Images
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!