Our good friends at SalonCapri helped whip up this easy recreation of the hairstyle and in the name of wedding season, we were stoked to share the step-by-step breakdown.
Senior stylist Graziella Lembo (who, by the way, also helped us recreate Blake Lively's most-memorable braid at Cannes) says start by curling one-inch sections of the hair with a 1-1/2 inch curling iron.
And then the magic starts here:
- Spray curls with Kérastase Laque Noire hairspray for strong hold.
- Gather two 2-inch sections of hair at the crown, one in the front and one in the very center of the head.
- Tease the center section lightly with a comb until you achieve your desired fullness. Smooth the front section gently over the teased area.
- Twist the ends of the two sections together and secure with bobby pins in back of head.
- Gently brush through curls to loosen them up. Finish the look by spraying a light coat of L’Oréal Professional Perfect Shimmer Shine Illuminating Mist lightly for shine and a light, non-sticky hold.
More celebrity hair inspiration
Rock the wet hair look, just like Beyoncé
The summer bob takes over Instagram
Hilary Duff's morning chop: See pics of the cut!