The moment has come to celebrate you and your baby, and it’s probably something you have been looking forward to since... well, probably since you found out you were pregnant. Your registry has been completed and you have one thing left to do, find the perfect dress for your baby shower.
This year’s spring and summer fashions are very fun and feminine. There are lots of lace, florals and soft hues to choose from. Here are my top 10 baby shower dresses for spring and summer. From short dresses to maxi dresses, to ruffles and bows, I’m sure you will find something you love or at least find some inspiration to make you look radiant at your baby shower.
Be the center of attention by wearing something fun and colorful. Bright colors and floral prints are great, and will make you stand out in the hundreds of photos you will be taking. What I love about these dresses is that they are all far from ordinary, and looking ordinary is the last thing you want when it comes to a special day such as this.
1. Eden- Mustard (Madeleine Maternity, $189)
2. Bunny Bow Dress (More of Me Maternity, $220)
3. Denim Blue Maternity Floral Maxi Dress (Heritwine Maternity, $37)
4. Jessica Simpson Maternity Floral-Print Handkerchief-Hem Dress (Macys, $50)
5. Pretty In Peach Maxi Dress (Heritwine Maternity, $37)
You can never go wrong with black and white. There’s something about it that is timeless and chic. What I love about these dresses are the final design touches. Adding lace, floral and laser-cut designs puts a whole new spin to a simple black-and-white dress.
1. Luxury Black Lace Maternity Occasion Dress (Seraphine, $259)
2. Maternal America Peasant Dress (Modish Maternity, $139)
3. Black White Printed Top Maternity/Nursing Dress (PinkBlush, $35)
A lot of baby showers nowadays have themes. The more popular ones seem to be safari and nautical themes. Embrace the celebration by dressing according to the theme of the party. This giraffe print wrap dress is cute and classy, and this adorable striped shift dress will make everyone get on board with your style choice.
1. Ashley Nicole Maternity Women's Printed Crossover Wrap Dress (Overstock, $63)
2. Rosie Pope Maternity Keri Dress (Rosie Pope, $168)
No matter what dress you choose for your baby shower, just make sure you choose something that you love and something that you will be comfortable in. And most importantly, enjoy every minute of the celebration.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!