By now, you're likely familiar with my Emmy Rossum obsession. She's definitely one of my favorite celeb girl crushes! Want to steal her style? You're in luck!
Why we're obsessed
Black and white is always a classic combo, but it's even more so during the fall season. Emmy mixes whites, creams and blacks in a seamless way for a classy, flirty outfit that will work for any number of occasions.
How to style the look
Emmy rocked this look in sunny California, but most of us will get a bit cold without tights in November! Add a pair to your look and a moto jacket if the weather is a bit nippy.
- Edge by Jen Rade 3/4 Sleeve Printed Blouse w/ Stud Detail (available on QVC) $50
- Lulus Costa Blanca Vegan Leather Skirt $75
- ModCloth Bow'n Places Heel in Smooth Beige $135
- Call it Spring Black Toti Bag $30
- Carrera Shiny Black Sunglasses (available at Solstice Sunglasses) $129
- Berricle Bow and Arrow Pendant $55
Steal more celeb style
Demi Lovato's rocker chic style
Nicole Richie's gym outfit
Christa B. Allen's pretty pink dress
Photo credits: WENN.com