(page 4 of 4)
For the 2013 EE British Academy Film Awards, Jenn looked smoldering in a bold smoky eye, icy lip and dewy skin. The ever fashion-forward gal paired her look with sleek, slicked back locks. Need we say more?
"They balanced Jennifer's fashionably slicked back hair with a strong eye and a soft pink lip, using shimmer in both to keep it modern and textural," Amy says.
- Dior has an eyeshadow palette that is the perfect solution to achieving an eye similar to JL's without having to buy multiple products. Their 5 Couleurs Designer Eyeshadow Palette in Smoky Design 008 is a combination of a black cream base, two shades of silver and grey, a white highlighter and a silver shimmer for effect.
- Cover the lid with a layer of cream base, followed by a layer of the lighter silver shadow on the lid and below the lower lash line. Use the darker shade to contour the eye crease, and press a bit of the shimmer over the center of the lid for extra glam.
- Use a black liner pen like the Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner from Hourglass to draw a line over the top lashes and a thin line about halfway under the lower lashes.
- Use two coats of a dark black mascara (like L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black) on the upper lashes only, coating them evenly from inner to outer corner.
- Contour the cheeks with a matte bronzer like Benefit's Hoola bronzing powder and sweep a light pink blush over the apples of the cheek. Chanel's Contraste Powder Blush in "In Love" will give you a soft flush.
- For a light pink but still nude feeling lip that lasts, start with a delicate pink lip pencil like Lancome's Champagne shade from their Le Lipstique collection over the entire lip area, topped with their Gloss In Love in shade 300, Pink Posh, for a bit of shimmer and shine.
More makeup profiles
Chloe Grace Moretz
Photo credits: Apega/WENN.com, Apega/WENN.com, Brian To/WENN.com, Brian To/WENN.com, WENN.com