She's starred in some of our favorite blockbusters, but we're not just fans of Jennifer Lawrence's work. We're also smitten with her makeup! Join us as we recap four of her recent beauty looks and show you how to recreate them at home.
For the 2013 EE British Academy Film Awards, Jenn looked smoldering in a bold smoky eye, icy lip and dewy skin. The ever fashion-forward gal paired her look with sleek, slicked back locks. Need we say more?
"They balanced Jennifer's fashionably slicked back hair with a strong eye and a soft pink lip, using shimmer in both to keep it modern and textural," Amy says.
- Dior has an eyeshadow palette that is the perfect solution to achieving an eye similar to JL's without having to buy multiple products. Their 5 Couleurs Designer Eyeshadow Palette in Smoky Design 008 is a combination of a black cream base, two shades of silver and grey, a white highlighter and a silver shimmer for effect.
- Cover the lid with a layer of cream base, followed by a layer of the lighter silver shadow on the lid and below the lower lash line. Use the darker shade to contour the eye crease, and press a bit of the shimmer over the center of the lid for extra glam.
- Use a black liner pen like the Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner from Hourglass to draw a line over the top lashes and a thin line about halfway under the lower lashes.
- Use two coats of a dark black mascara (like L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black) on the upper lashes only, coating them evenly from inner to outer corner.
- Contour the cheeks with a matte bronzer like Benefit's Hoola bronzing powder and sweep a light pink blush over the apples of the cheek. Chanel's Contraste Powder Blush in "In Love" will give you a soft flush.
- For a light pink but still nude feeling lip that lasts, start with a delicate pink lip pencil like Lancome's Champagne shade from their Le Lipstique collection over the entire lip area, topped with their Gloss In Love in shade 300, Pink Posh, for a bit of shimmer and shine.
More makeup profiles
Chloe Grace Moretz
Photo credits: Apega/WENN.com, Apega/WENN.com, Brian To/WENN.com, Brian To/WENN.com, WENN.com