(page 3 of 4)
Some girls just walk in the light, and Jenn appears to be one of them. She looks like a beach babe with her bronzed, glowing skin, bold eye and juicy pink lip at an event here.
Amy says: "Jennifer's beachy look perfectly complemented her gorgeous nude and silver dress by keeping it fresh and youthful."
- Start with well-moisturized skin by prepping with Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief hydrator. This cream/gel will plump your skin, keeping it looking vibrant and firm, and is also oil free.
- To get eyes like Jennifer's, use a silvery gunmetal shade over the eyelid, creating an almond shape in the outer corner. Keep the shadow lines as tight as possible as opposed to blending them out. Try Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Paris for two gentle gray/silver options.
- Line the entire upper lash line and halfway along the bottom lash line with a liquid liner that dries with a shine, such as my favorite, Lorac Front of the Line Pro liner pen.
- Apply a coat of Lancome's Defincils black mascara to top and bottom lashes.
- To achieve a similar pink stained lip, try a heavily pigmented balm like Clinique's Intense Moisturizing Colour Balm in Plushest Punch. You'll get a wash of color that lasts, enough moisture to provide a sheen and great feeling lips all day.
- Use a soft cream blush that you can apply with your fingers, like Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink to add a little flush to the cheeks. Using your fingers to apply a cream or gel product will help it warm up and sink in so it looks like the color is coming from underneath the skin.
Up next: Get Jennifer Lawrence's "Va-va-voom" makeup look >>