(page 2 of 4)
Jenn is becoming a pro at the whole looking gorgeous on the red carpet thing. Here, the actress looked ravishing in a red lip, winged black liner and matte skin at the SAGs. Crush-worthy? I think so.
"Jennifer's look is classic Hollywood chic that is kept modern and youthful with a bright red lip and sideswept tousled hair," Amy says.
- Stay true to the vintage-inspired look by beginning the eye with taupe brown over the entire lid. Use something with some sheen to it as opposed to something matte to keep it looking contemporary. Try CoverGirl's Eye Enhancer 1-Kit Shadows in Tapestry Taupe to achieve the look.
- Use a liquid or gel liner to line the upper lash line in a cat-eye shape, exaggerating the wing on the outer corner. Maybelline's EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is a great option for this and comes with a fantastic brush. Clean off the brush before each use, as the product will dry quickly and ruin your chances for defined line work. Use a clean brush with a tiny amount of liner on it to gently outline the lower lash line as well.
- Coat upper and lower lashes with something that packs a punch like Clinque's High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme Black. Do an extra coat to the outer lashes on both the top and bottom.
- Keep the look modern by forgoing the cheek contour and instead sweeping a wash of a pinky red blush across the apples of the cheek like Nars Blush in Mata Hari.
- Finish off this look with a vibrant red lip. Dior has so many fantastic options from their Rouge Dior collection. I personally recommend shade 941, Rouge Cannage or N999. It's always smart to purchase a corresponding red lip pencil so you can outline and fill in the lip prior to lipstick application, as well as tighten up the edges after the lipstick is applied. Rouge Dior Contour pencil in shade 999 will do the trick.
Up next: Get Jennifer Lawrence's "Bronzed babe" makeup look >>