Want effortless, wavy locks or a cool 'fro? We chat with the stars of the Style Network’s Chicagolicious to catch all of their secret tips on mastering these two standout styles in our next installment of Reality Roundup.
Jennifer Knuth, junior publicist at AJ's of Chicago, wows us on screen every week with her effortless, wavy hair. Her seven simple steps will instantly give you that tousled, sexy style in minutes -- perfect for the woman on the go.
Get the look:
- Before bed the night before, wash your hair, brush it out, dry it a little and then place in a ballerina bun.
- Blow dry the bun for a minute or two.
- Sleep on it overnight!
- Take down bun when you wake up, and run your fingers through it.
- Curl random pieces with a medium sized curling iron and let them cool.
- Flip your head over and apply hairspray to add volume.
- Flip your head back over and spray a light mist over it all, and make sure to curl the pieces that frame your face.
Who doesn't want a rocker and totally killer afro? If you have the right kind of hair, Niki Robinson is your expert -- after all, she is the general manager of AJ's!
Get the look:
- A great cut is essential to give the hair shape and reveal its true texture.
- Shampoo and condition your hair. Try AJ's of Chicago's Sulfate-Free Shampoo followed by the Deep Penetrating Masque.
- Hydrate. Drinking half your weight in fluid ounces on a daily basis will not only hydrate your hair but flush toxins from your system as well.
More celeb hair
Reality Roundup: Kris Jenner
Reality Roundup: Kelly Clarkson
Reality Roundup: Khloe Kardashian
Photo credit: Style Network