Whether she's bickering with Kim and Kourtney on Keeping Up With the Kardashians or planning a romantic dinner with her husband on Khloe and Lamar, Khloe Kardashian always looks fierce — especially her sleek brunette locks. We show you how to steal her cut, color and that classic "Kardashian wave," so you too can channel your inner reality star.
It's no doubt that this fiery personality rules the reality TV world. Plus, it appears as if Khloe's star is shining bigger than ever with the premiere of the latest installment of Keeping Up with the Kardashians May 20, talks of yet another spinoff, multiple clothing lines, books — we could go on.
When she's not fitting in her (what seems like thousands of) projects, Khloe' manages to always step out with effortlessly chic hair. Wondering how to get her look this spring? We drop into New York's Rita Hazan Salon to get all of the secret tips.
"Khloe's haircut has a classic center part with a long, layered haircut," says Sean James, stylist at the Rita Hazan Salon. Here's how to get the look:
- Cut layers around your face that start at the chin/lip length.
- When creating layers in the back, make sure they are longer and blend into the length of your hair.
- Chip the ends with scissors to create some texture.
- Comb the hair into a center part and then blow out straight with a medium to large size round brush to give a little movement to the hair — for that classic slightly wavy look.
- Add a bit of hairspray or weightless smoothing crème to define the shape.
"I love the dark, rich, warm chestnutty brown color on Khloe," says Adrian Wallace, colorist at the Rita Hazan Salon. "The richness of the color works well with her skin tone, and the warmth of the color keeps it soft and bright."
Already have that brown color? Keep these tips in mind to maintain:
- Try Desse Nue Due Shampoo and Conditioner that comes in three different types to fit all textures.
- To prevent the color from fading from flat irons and blow drying, try Rita Hazan Foaming Color Gloss in Ultimate Shine and Enhances Gold Tones to maintain the shine and richness of the color.
Do you love Khloe's accessories as much as we do? While most of us don't have her bank account to splurge on her collection of Louboutins and Hermès bags, you can still achieve her glamorous look no matter where you are shopping. Keep these tips in mind:
- The higher, the better. If you can manage a 5-inch heel, go for it! Khloe loves a killer stiletto, and so do we. Try a basic black ankle boot or pump so they go with everything.
- The brighter, the better. Khloe loves bright accessories. Remember her electric blue and purple Birkin bags? When searching for a new bag, pick something with color that will totally stand out.
- The more spots, the better. Whether on her heels, bags or belts, Khloe is not scared of an animal print — and you shouldn't be either! Pick one animal print accessory to wear with a neutral outfit and you will be sure to get noticed.
More Khloe Kardashian
Is Khloe Kardashian finally pregnant?
Khloe: Our show's not completely canceled!
Kardashians getting $40M big ones in new E! deal
Photo credit: Dan Jackman/WENN.com