Makeup artist: Kelsey Deenihan
Get the look:
- Start by applying Cle De Peau Beaute Cream foundation all over the face. Jennie's shade? 030.
- Set the foundation by brushing on Bobbi Brown loose powder in warm natural.
- Use NARS Blondie to polish up your eyebrows.
- Eyeshadow: NARS Kalahari eyeshadow duo. Swipe the lighter color over your entire lid and the darker one in the crease and outer corners of the eyes.
- Next, line your top lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Bourbon under the lower lash line and blend it out to avoid a harsh line.
- Finish off your eyes with some individual lashes and two coats of L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
- Brush NARS Orgasm and NARS Gaiety on the apples of your cheeks for a nice flush.
- Finish off with NARS Napoli Lipstick and MAC Instant Gold Gloss.
More celebrity beauty
Get the look: Cobie Smulders' makeup
Reality Roundup: Giuliana Rancic
Lauren Conrad's pink-dipped ponytail: Love it or hate it?
Photo credit: FayesVision/WENN.com