Steal Her Style!
Mena Suvari and the rest of the American Pie: Reunion cast have been traveling the globe promoting their new flick, and we've been following her beautiful escapades closely. We're particularly obsessed with her hair/makeup from a recent photo call in Madrid and have the breakdown for you!
Stylist: David Stanwell
Inspiration: "We kept this look clean, simple yet effective as the dress was such an eye catcher."
- Work a generous amount of Davines Sea Salt Spray Primer and Shu Uemura Ample Angora Volumizing Light Foam on wet hair.
- Next, blow dry with a round brush, slightly rounding the top edges of the hair through the top over to direct the hair for lift.
- For the bangs, blow dry hair forward, and then sweep to the side when finishing off with some L'Oreal Elnett hairspray.
- Shake out hair with your hands while spraying to create texture and movement.
- Start your base off by blending Youngblood concealer powder all over the face with a sponge.
- Dust Laura Mercier translucent powder all over your face to set product.
- Contour the forehead and the sides to create depth with Bobbi Brown bronzer in Medium.
- Groom eyebrows with Laura Mercier dark blonde eyebrow shadow.
- Keep the eyes natural and create a little depth with MAC's satin taupe shadow.
- To create a '60s wing, glide Bobbi Brown black gel eyeliner across the eye and drag it out at the edges.
- Add a few coats of Laura Mercier black mascara.
- Keep things light and simple with a subtle lip shade like MAC's Cremesheen, a soft beige pink.
More celebrity beauty
Get the look: Cobie Smulders' makeup
Reality Roundup: Giuliana Rancic
Lauren Conrad's pink-dipped ponytail: Love it or hate it?
Photo credit: WENN.com