Get the look:
- Start off by applying Bobbi Brown's Moisture Rich Foundation #1 all over the face, eye lids and neck.
- Next, apply Bobbi Brown's concealer in Ivory under your eyes, blending well with your fingers to create a natural look.
- Brush loose powder (try Diorskin 001) over eye lids, under the eyes and lightly over the face.
- To emphasize expressive eyes, try powder eyeshadows from Valerie of Beverly Hills. Apply a light neutral color (Kitten) on the lids, a warm medium tone in the crease and under the eyes (Hazel) and smudge a dark brown black (Godiva) along the top lashes and outer corners of the eyes.
- Next, brush L'Oreal Voluminous Black-Brown mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- To warm up your face, brush MAC Fleur Power and MAC Pink Swoon on the apples of your cheeks.
- Outline and fill in lips with MAC's lip pencil Boldly Bare and finish off the look with MAC gloss Partial To Pink.
More celebrity beauty
Get the look: Cobie Smulders' makeup
Reality Roundup: Giuliana Rancic
Lauren Conrad's pink-dipped ponytail: Love it or hate it?
Photo credit: Starbux/WENN.com