Get The Look!
The awards have been handed out and all the photos have been taken. Now it's time to steal the celebs' looks! Lady Antebellum's leading lady, Hillary Scott, looked gorgeous at last night's Grammy Awards, and we're showing you how you can recreate her look at home!
Celebrity makeup artist Terri Apanasewicz helped create Lady Antebellum singer Hillary Scott's look for the 54th annual Grammy Awards using all tarte products. Want to steal her look? Check out these tips!
Inspiration: "Her dress faded from black to burgundy, so I took the colors from her dress and incorporated them into a colorful cat eye; it completely lit up her gorgeous green eyes."
- Smooth on tarte's smooth operator™ Amazonian clay waterproof concealer under the eyes.
- Next, apply tarte's Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15.
- Dust Amazonian clay bronzer in park ave princess under cheekbones to contour the hollows of cheeks.
- Brush on tarte's Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface, a light baby pink, on the apples of cheeks.
- Add luminosity to your complexion with tarte's Amazonian clay shimmering powder in champagne over your blush.
- Sculpt brows with emphasEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof brow pencil.
- Line the inner rims of your eyes with tarte's smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig and then trace over it with emphasEYES™ high-definition inner rim eyeliner blackpencil.
- Draw smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig along your lash line toward the temple, creating a glamorous cat eye.
- Dust matte plum from neutralEYES eye shadow palette over the liner.
- Line the lower lashline with smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in fig to complete the winged effect.
- For extra volume and dramatic separation on the upper lashes, use two coats of tarte's lights, camera, lashes! clinically-proven mascara.
- Fill in lips with tarte's LipSurgence™ lip luster in buff, and then add an extra dose of shine with tarte's new maracuja divine shine lip gloss in glisten.
Grammy Awards: Best and worst dressed
Grammys 2012: The night in hair
Top 5 worst dressed at the 2012 Grammy Awards
Photo credit: FayesVision/WENN