It’s here! It’s here! The much-hyped Nicki Minaj OPI nail collection has arrived! We got a first look at the colorful collection and we’re dishing on our color crushes!
There's no denying that Nicki Minaj is a colorful lady! Just take a look at her outrageous wigs and her rockin' fashions! Now, the "Super Bass" singer is letting her true colors show in a new OPI nail polish collection. Inspired by Miss Minaj's unique style, her love of bright colors and her debut album Pink Friday, the six shade collection features an array of bold hues (would you expect anything less?!) ranging from neon lime green to pink.
Ok, so anything Miss Minaj does is usually super fabulous, but how does she fare in the nail polish world, you ask? Pretty darn well, if we do say so ourselves. We're loving the array of shades in her collection and think the colors offer something for everyone! Let's break down the different shades:
- Pink Friday: This bubblegum pink color is the stuff of cotton candy dreams, ladies. It's a light pink that's subtle enough to still be professional, but it packs a nice punch of pink color too.
- Metallic 4 Life: The charcoal sparkle shade inspired by her hit song, "Moment 4 Life," is filled with black and silver sparkles and reminds us of a blinged out stiletto. Mmm hmm.
- Save Me: This silver shade is our favorite in the bunch! We're loving the rainbow glitter specks that fill the shade and they remind us of a sexy studded leather jacket.
- Fly: This chic aqua hue is the best of both blue worlds. It's dark enough to give some definition to your nails, but not so dark that you look like a goth. We like it!
- Did it On 'Em: This fun lime shade reminds us of some of Minaj's wild hair colors!
- Super Bass Shatter!: This special purple shatter is the perfect end to the bunch and we're digging its deep, yet shimmery shade.
You can find the colorful collection at professional salons and stores such as ULTA and JCPenney for around $9 each.
What do you think of Nicki Minaj's OPI collection? Sound off in the comments!
More nail polish
Score Kaley Cuoco's People's Choice Awards nails
4 Festive New Year's nail looks
3 Festive holiday nail ideas