Celeb makeup artist Monika Blunder made up Agron for last night's Golden Globes and was inspired by the fresh, yet glamorous makeup at several spring 2012 fashion shows. To help accentuate the vavavoom red Giles dress Agron was sporting, Blunder made the actress' lips the focal point of her look.
Get the look
- To keep skin simple and fresh, Blunder used a bit of L'Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Light Ivory to give skin a light glow.
- To keep the focus on Agron's lips, Blunder only applied a small amount of L'Oréal Paris Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush in Celestial (Pink) to the apples of cheeks.
- To create a bold red lip, Blunder applied L'Oréal Paris Infallible Le Rouge in Bold Bordeaux for lasting shine and pigment.
- Agron's eyes were highlighted with a hint of L'Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte with Vaseline applied over it to create added shine.
- Blunder lightly applied L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black around the rim of the eye and added several coats of L'Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in Black to complete the look.
More Golden Globes
The best hair looks at the Golden Globes
Get the look: Tina Fey's 2012 Golden Globes hair/makeup
Top 10 worst dressed at the 2012 Golden Globes
Photo credit: WENN