1. Steve Madden Cape with Detachable Faux Fur ($70 on sale) -- Embrace two trends at once: The pointed faux-fur overlay can be detached from the collar for a chic variation on the look.
2. Jolt Cape ($78) -- A little dramatic pleating never hurt anyone!
3. Steve Madden Cinched Cape ($99) -- Yes, that texture is hot but so is the modern take and the cinched waist.
4. Band Collar Single-Breasted Cape ($59) -- While many of our other finds are bold and whimsical, this cream colored cape has a more classic feel. Wear it to the more formal outings this season!
5. Botany Professor Cape ($70) -- Bold, belted, I can't even begin to say how much I adore this Modcloth find!
6. Ark & Co. Poncho Coat ($99) -- Check out the epaulets and gunflap detail! We love that it's styled with a tunneled tie belt, which will help to define your waist!
7. Anthropologie Fatigue Finery Cape ($80 on sale) -- This darling cape is a mix of sturdy melton and soft knit, a luscious green pop-over studded with uniform-inspired brass buttons -- at a great price!
8. New York & Company Cape Trench ($45 on sale) -- I'm wild for this cape's silhouette -- a downtown chic mix of trench styling with the hip poncho shape!
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!