We have a total crush on Lily Collins' chic 'do. Find out why in this week's installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
I recently expressed my adoration for Lily Collins' makeup looks, but today it's all about her hair! The young actress recently blew me away with this fashion-forward 'do she wore to the premiere of her hit movie The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak styled Lily Collins for the premiere and was happy to offer her tips for getting the look at home!
Get the look
"Lily wore an incredible leather structured dress by Cushnie et Ochs. I knew I wanted the hair to have a graphic feel with lots of shine," Mara says.
- Start by sectioning damp hair into a deep side part. Follow up with a generous application of Leonor Greyl Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice and blow dry straight.
- To get an extra straight look after blow drying, flat iron each section straight down with no bend.
- Now it's time to tame any flyaways and add extra smoothness and shine. Put a generous amount of Leonor Greyl Éclat Naturel in hands and rub it in before applying all over locks from the bottom up.
- Next, use Leonor Greyl Gel a l’Hibiscus to slick back the sides of hair and pin it in the back, leaving the back section down.
- To top off the look and give it lasting hold, spray Leonor Greyl Spray Structure Naturelle all over the head.
Click here to learn
how to recreate
More 'dos we adore
Maia Mitchell's hair accessory
Kate Middleton's half updo
Emma Watson's braided 'do
Photo credits: Brian To/WENN.com, Apega/WENN.com