- Merona® Floppy Hat With Trim & Band — Pregnant or not, it's important to protect your skin while lounging outdoors. I love pairing a big, floppy hat with a maxi dress for a sophisticated, sun-shielding look.
- Charlotte Ronson Herringbone Stripe Canvas Tote — This deep carry-all can hold all of your pool essentials — sunblock, a towel and a book — and even serves as a stylish diaper bag once the baby is born!
- Yosi Samra Flip Flops — A cute pair of flip flops with a rubber sole is a warm weather go-to and will provide good traction for slippery spots. I love the unexpected mint color!
- Two by Vince Camuto Denim Jacket — My favorite way to stretch pieces from your current wardrobe through your pregnancy (no one says you have to wear 100 percent maternity!) is to top a dress with a light jacket or blazer, worn open over your growing bump. A white jean jacket is a fun twist on the traditional blue denim.
- Ray-Ban Aviator — I always say to rely on your one-size-fits-all accessories to spruce up your pregnancy look. A great pair of shades will keep you looking and feeling a bit cooler.
- Aqua Multi Layer Beaded Necklace — When in doubt, amp up your look with bold jewelry. These outfit extras are the best way to experiment with the season's must-have styles in small doses. Chunky costume jewelry is inexpensive and lends texture to an outfit, while also adding a pop of color.
Night out with the girls
- Tinley Road Quilted Vegan Leather Jacket — One of my biggest maternity fashion rules is that a pregnant woman should maintain her personal sense of style as her belly grows. So if you love wearing leather, don't toss it to the curb! Wearing an open leather jacket over a maxi dress adds the perfect amount of edge to an evening look and is perfect for chilly nights by the water.
- Loeffler Randall Snakeskin Convertible Clutch — A chic night-on-the-town outfit doesn't end with the dress. This snakeskin Loeffler convertible clutch is the ideal accessory for a hands-free evening. It can be worn over the shoulder or across the body — so you can easily hold that mocktail!
- DV by Dolce Vita Faline Sandal — As much as I adore sky-high heels, there's nothing scarier than seeing a pregnant woman off balance. Opt for a dressy kitten heel or a shorter wedge to give you a little lift to complete the outfit.
More maternity outfits
One maternity tee styled three ways
Mint-colored maternity jeans styled three ways
Moms give their pregnancy fashion tips