Here are 10 other quick homemade beauty remedies that can be used to remove makeup and cleanse your skin.
1. Combine cucumber juice to a few drops of baby oil to removed dirt and makeup.
2. Mix olive oil and baby oil to remove mascara.
3. Rub lemon peel on oily skin to remove oily and rejuvenate skin.
4. Rinse your face every night with raw milk to remove any makeup residue and oil.
5. Mix a spoonful of potato juice with a few drops of lemon juice to reduce blemishes and dark circles.
6. Combine two tablespoons of wheat flour and enough milk to make a paste to use as a facial scrub.
7. Dip a cotton ball in tomato juice and apply it to the skin. Allow to set for 5-10 minutes before rinsing. This will help reduce the appearance of large pores.
8. Combine oatmeal and ground walnuts to create your own exofoliating scrub.
9. Mash a banana with a few drops of milk and apply to the face. Rinse after 10 minutes and your face will feel soft and smooth.
10. Use baby shampoo on a cotton ball to remove waterproof mascara.
Read more on beauty! 100s of our best beauty, makeup and skincare tips>>
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!