(page 3 of 4)
The cat's meow
Sometimes, the most subtle makeup look really impresses. Here, Chloe exhibits this fact with a slight cat eye, soft and glowing skin and a pretty pout. Ahh, perfection!
- Talk about a glow-getter! Start off with Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer under the eyes and where needed.
- Then apply an all-over bronzer like Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Bronzer & Blush. Using the blush side, sweep extra blush on the cheeks for that rosy complexion.
- Apply an espresso brown eyeshadow across the lids like MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso.
- Then using the same Physicians Formula liquid eyeliner from the cat eye look, drag the liner gently along the lash line and a little further past the eye for that winged effect.
- Curl the lashes and apply Diorshow Mascara.
- Finish it off with a tinted lip balm like fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Passion Tinted.
Get Chloe's "nude eye" makeup look >>
Photo credit: FayesVision/WENN.com