(page 2 of 4)
We see Chloe sporting a soft eye and clean skin most often, but every once in a while she surprises us with a bold, smoky eye. We love a gal who can switch it up from time to time!
- Start off by dabbing Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer under the eyes and use your finger to smooth it across. You can also use it for spot treatments.
- To achieve her perfect complexion, try a lightweight BB cream all over. My favorite is Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream. It's ultra-blendable and lightweight, so it effortlessly glides on, instantly infusing moisture, refining skin's surface and providing protection from the environment.
- Apply a small amount of NARS Blush in Amour to the cheeks for subtle color.
- For this look, it's all about the eyes! NARS Trio Eyeshadow in Arabian Nights is the perfect palette of dark purples and black that work harmoniously to create a smoky, sultry look. Sweep the dark purple shadow across the lid and use the gunmetal shimmer shadow underneath the bottom lashes for a dramatic effect.
- Use Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx on both the top and bottom lash lines and then finish off with a lash-boosting mascara. I like Physicians Formula 100% Natural Origin Fake Out Mascara.
- Fill in the brows with Giorgio Armani Eyebrow Pencil.
- To finish the look, use a tinted lip balm like fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Petal Tinted.
Get Chloe's "cat's meow" makeup look >>
Photo credit: Getty Images