Chloe Grace Moretz is still coming into her own as an actress and a style star, and we're having a blast watching her explore different looks. This week, she's hitting the big screen again with her latest flick, Kick-Ass 2, and to celebrate, Physicians Formula celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip is dishing on how to score Chloe's signature look. Have fun, ladies!
Sassy and sparkly
When paired with a bright yellow dress, sparkly shadow and a heavy cat eye is a fun and flirty look. Chloe pulled her blond locks back into a half updo for a perfect People's Choice Awards look here!
- Use Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream all over for lightweight coverage. Then apply a light pink blush on the cheeks for a pop of color. I love NARS Blush in Orgasm.
- For the eyes, sweep a loose, shimmery white eyeshadow like MAC Pigment in Pure White across the lids. Then apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Faint in the crease.
- For this look, it's clearly all about the cat eyes! Using a liquid eyeliner, extend the liner along the lash line and a bit further toward your temple to get the winged effect. Then thicken it up by adding more layers of liner to the shape. I highly recommend Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum. It's great because it actually enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner. Plus the felt tip makes it super easy to apply.
- Now that your liner is set, curl your lashes and use a volumizing mascara like Diorshow Mascara.
- To achieve her perfect pink pout, use a chubby lip pencil like Stila After Glow Lip Color in Electric Pink.
Get Chloe's "dark delight" makeup look >>
Photo credits: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com, Getty Images