She's starred in some of our favorite blockbusters, but we're not just fans of Chloe Grace Moretz's work. We're also smitten with her makeup! Join us as we recap four of her recent beauty looks and show you how to recreate them at home.
Chloe Grace Moretz is still coming into her own as an actress and a style star, and we're having a blast watching her explore different looks. This week, she's hitting the big screen again with her latest flick, Kick-Ass 2, and to celebrate, Physicians Formula celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip is dishing on how to score Chloe's signature look. Have fun, ladies!
Sassy and sparkly
When paired with a bright yellow dress, sparkly shadow and a heavy cat eye is a fun and flirty look. Chloe pulled her blond locks back into a half updo for a perfect People's Choice Awards look here!
- Use Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream all over for lightweight coverage. Then apply a light pink blush on the cheeks for a pop of color. I love NARS Blush in Orgasm.
- For the eyes, sweep a loose, shimmery white eyeshadow like MAC Pigment in Pure White across the lids. Then apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Faint in the crease.
- For this look, it's clearly all about the cat eyes! Using a liquid eyeliner, extend the liner along the lash line and a bit further toward your temple to get the winged effect. Then thicken it up by adding more layers of liner to the shape. I highly recommend Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum. It's great because it actually enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner. Plus the felt tip makes it super easy to apply.
- Now that your liner is set, curl your lashes and use a volumizing mascara like Diorshow Mascara.
- To achieve her perfect pink pout, use a chubby lip pencil like Stila After Glow Lip Color in Electric Pink.
Get Chloe's "dark delight" makeup look >>
Photo credits: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com, Getty Images