(page 4 of 4)
Lily's strong eyebrows are one of her signature traits, and they truly stand out when paired with fresh-faced makeup and rosy cheeks. Lily really seems to be a big fan of a bold lip, but it's also quite nice to see her embrace her more subtle side with this natural look.
- Start by applying concealer to cover up redness and any imperfections. Continue with a tinted moisturizer for a light base to the face. Try: Veil Cosmetics Illuminating Complexion Fix, AMOREPACIFIC Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer.
- Fill in sparseness with a brow pencil in a shade slightly lighter than your natural hair. Try: Maybelline Define-A-Brow Pencil.
- Keep your eyes soft and almost bare by dusting a muted taupe/mauve eyeshadow on your eyelid, like e.l.f.'s Essential Flawless Eyeshadow. Then use a soft brown shade on the crease (we like M.A.C.'s Soft Brown), blending toward the outer corner of the eye.
- Add brown eyeliner on your lower lash line and on your upper waterline. Top off the lashes with a coat of black mascara. Our picks: Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eyeliner in Truffle, Wet n Wild MegaImpact Mascara.
- Swirl in a mauve creme blush on your cheeks, blending toward the hairline for a dewy and fresh pop of color. Try: NYX Rouge Cream Blush.
- Apply the creamy Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color in Sheer Mauve for a chic and flirty lip.
Photo credits: Getty Images, WENN.com
More celebrity beauty
Karmin chats summer beauty and fashion
Celeb hairstyles we love
8 Celeb-inspired braided 'dos