(page 3 of 4)
Glitter and glamour go hand in hand, so it's no surprise that Lily went for a glittery eye at Glamour's Women of the Year Awards. We love how her eyes sparkle in the light and the way her bold lip only seems to complement her eyes, rather than compete with them for attention.
- Begin by evening out your skin tone with your favorite concealer and foundation. Cover up any blemishes, redness or imperfections and then apply your foundation as needed, blending it down to your neck.
- With the Sonia Kashuk Arch Alert Brow Kit get your brows as full and bold as Lily's. These four creamy shades can be blended into the suitable shade for your eyebrows. Using a brow brush, mimic the stroke of the hairs on your eyebrows and fill in with color. Grab a spoolie brush to comb through and style. Set your brows with a clear brow gel.
- Use a shimmering pale shadow on your whole eyelids, from lash line to crease. Apply a taupe shadow right on the crease and blend toward the brow bone. Lightly dust the taupe shade over the outer corner of the lid and under the lower lash line. Try: Maybelline ExpertWear Single Eyeshadow in Earthy Taupe,
- Add a shimmering gold shadow right over your upper lash line, toward the inner corner of the eye and along the lower lash line to add brightness. Then apply black liner along your upper waterline. Use a deep brown shadow on the outer lower lash line. (Try Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Beige, Jane Iredale Liquid Eyeliner, Josie Maran Argan Eye Shadow in Iron).
- Dramatize the eyes with false lashes and use an eye lash curler to fuse them together with your upper lashes. Finish with two coats of mascara (we like CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara) on the lower and upper lashes. Be sure to keep the lashes clump free. (Editor's tip: Another way to rock bold lashes? Use an overnight serum like Cargo LashActivator Night.)
- Using a large powder brush, dust a colorless matte loose powder to reduce shine and dust away any eyeshadow that may have fallen over your cheekbones. Our pick: Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder.
- With a soft rosy powdered blush (like Lancome Blush Subtil Powder Blush in Blushing Tresor), swirl in color on the apples of your cheeks for a natural flush. On the lips, use a deep Bordeaux satin finish lip color, like Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick, for a bold and glamorous statement to complete the look!
Up next: Get Lily Collins' "fresh-faced femme" makeup look >>
Photo credits: Lia Toby/WENN.com