(page 2 of 4)
Smoky eyes, a soft lip and strong brows make for one sexy look. Lily paired her statement makeup with textured, beachy waves for the U.K. premiere of her film Abduction. Hey, when a girl's working alongside Taylor Lautner, she's gotta look hot!
- Begin by evening out your skin tone with concealer and foundation. Editor's pick: AMOREPACIFIC CC Cushion Compact.
- Create bold brows by filling in your eyebrows with a brow pencil a shade slightly lighter than your natural hair. Style with a spoolie brush and set with clear brow gel, like Urban Decay's Urban Brow Styling Brush and Setting Gel.
- Give yourself Lily's brown smoky eyes with the Sonia Kashuk Monochrome Eye Quad in Textured Cocoa. Start by applying the matte shade from the quad all over the eyelid with a fluffy eyeshadow brush for a sheer application.
- Use the metallic shade over the crease using a dense eyeshadow brush, fading the color toward the brow bone. Also apply this shade along the outer lower lash line.
- Use the glittery shade right over your upper lash line and under the lower lash line, applying from the inner corner of the eye and blending to the outer corner.
- Apply black eyeliner on your upper and lower waterlines from the outer corner of the eyes to the inner corner. Finish the eyes with three coats of black mascara. Our picks: bareMinerals Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara, Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion.
- Add color with a pink blush blended unto the apples of your cheeks. Choose a shimmery nude/pink satiny matte finish color for the lips. Our picks: Cargo Water Resistant Blush in Ibiza, NYX Matte Lipstick in Pale Pink.
Up next: Get Lily Collins' "glittery gal" makeup look >>
Photo credits: WENN.com