(page 4 of 4)
To complement her menswear-inspired black and white ensemble, Diane paired her soft waves with a pretty pink pout, dark lashes and glowing skin at a recent event. Now this is how you turn heads, ladies!
- For a balanced complexion and flawless finish, apply a liquid powder foundation all over the entire face. This will give you that perfect coverage that feels super lightweight! Try: COVERGIRL Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup.
- Use a luminous primer on the eyelids to ensure your eye makeup lasts all day and to give your eyes a gorgeous Champagne glow. Try: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Champagne Primer.
- Once the lids are primed, lightly apply a shimmery, pearl eyeshadow and lightly line the upper lid with eyeliner Try: NYX Eye Shadow in White Pearl.
- To maximize the look, use an eyeliner smudger to create a sultry smoky eye. Try: Laura Geller Beauty Waterproof Eye Spackle Hues in Champagne.
- Finish the look with shiny, full coverage lip gloss in pink. Try: Le Métier de Beauté Lip Crème Lip Gloss in Sweet Creme.
Click here to learn how to recreate four
of Amy Adams'
red carpet looks.
More celeb beauty
How to look red carpet ready
Celeb hairstyles we love
8 Celeb-inspired braided 'dos
Photo credits: Nikki Nelson/WENN.com,