(page 2 of 4)
Larger than life lashes and an icy pout helped Diane truly shine at the premiere of The Host. Set against sleek, slicked back locks, this icy look makes Diane's embroidered dress really pop.
- Apply liquid foundation all over the face for full, even coverage with a foundation brush or fingertips. Try: Vapour Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation.
- To enhance the complexion, finish by applying bronzer to the face in areas where the natural sunlight hits, such as cheeks, chin, forehead and nose. Try: Sonia Kashuk Bare Illuminating Bronzer.
- You can also use the same bronzer on the eyelids. Follow with a very thin line of dark brown or taupe eyeliner to the outer rim of eyes, and finish with a voluminous mascara for Diane’s gorgeous, dramatic lashes! Try: Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara, Topshop Kohl Pencil in Sable.
- Add a silky powder blush in pink to give the cheeks a pop of color. I also recommend applying a highlighter on the cheekbones, under the eyes and right under the brow bone to give your face more dimension and a radiant look! Try: Clinique Powder Blusher.
- Complete the look with a creamy, soft lipstick in light pink. Try: Laura Geller Beauty Color Enriched Anti-Aging Lipstick in Pink Mink.
Up next: Get Diane Kruger's "Pretty in punk" makeup look >>