She's starred in some of our favorite blockbusters, but we're not just fans of Diane Kruger's work. We're also smitten with her makeup! Join us as we recap four of her recent beauty looks and show you how to recreate them at home.
Ask any fashionista who her celeb style icon is, and we're sure many will say Diane Kruger. The actress has such a unique sense of style and actually does her own hair and makeup for many red carpet events! This summer, she's hitting the small screen on the new show The Bridge, and we can't wait to check it out. In the meantime, we got Laura Geller, founder of Laura Geller Beauty, to give us some tips for scoring Diane's signature beauty looks. Have fun, ladies!
Va va voom
It's always an occasion for a red lip, if you ask us! Diane looked Old Hollywood glam at the recent Critics' Choice Television Awards in her lacy LBD, shiny waves and bold red lip. Her best accessory? That dewy skin!
- For allover coverage and an even complexion, apply BB cream to entire face using a foundation brush or by massaging into the skin with your fingertips. BB cream will provide you with light, buildable coverage and will leave skin looking healthy and glowing. Try: Laura Geller Beauty BB Cream All-In-One Skin Perfecting Beauty Balm in Light.
- Apply a shimmery brown eyeshadow to the eyelids, followed by a dark gel eyeliner to add drama and make your eyes stand out. You can also use an eyeliner brush to lightly line the upper lid, making the line thicker toward the end to create a cat-eye effect. Try: Almay Intense i-Color Shimmer i-Kit.
- Finish by applying mascara. Try e.l.f. Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in Lunch Break.
- To add warmth to your cheekbones, apply a light pink blush to the apples of the cheek and blend up toward the hairline. Try: Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush in Rose Pink.
- Finish the look with a healthy serving of your favorite red lipstick for that pop of color! Try: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Cherry Red.
Up next: Get Diane Kruger's "Icy chic" look >>