(page 4 of 4)
Ravishing in red
Cate's look is typically subdued, and it's rare that you find her rocking a bold lip, but we spotted Miss Blanchett rocking this pretty pout at an event and had to give her props for leaving her lip comfort zone.
- For flawless, glowing skin, use a tinted moisturizer over the entire face like Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer in Fair 1.
- Set with a translucent loose powder like Sephora Collection Smoothing Translucent Setting Powder. Dust all over the face as needed to set the tinted moisturizer and any areas of extra shine.
- Dust the entire lid from lash line to brow bone with a Champagne shimmer eyeshadow like Revlon's Sunlit Sparkle.
- Use mascara on the upper lid only, emphasizing the outer lashes and building incredible length. Go for several layers for even longer length. Try Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara.
- The focus on Cate in this look is the stunning red lip stain. Apply Three Custom Color Specialists Ballet Russe Lipstick using a lip brush for precise application and definition and blot for a matte finish — no lip liner needed! You can even use a dash on the cheeks for a little sheer pop of color on the apples.
More celebrity beauty
Celeb hairstyles we love
8 Celeb-inspired braided 'dos
Karmin chats summer beauty
Photo credits: Andres Otero/WENN.com, WENN.com, FilmMagic, WENN.com, WENN.com, WENN.com, WENN.com, WENN.com, WENN.com