(page 2 of 4)
You glow, girl!
Cate's complexion is certainly one of the most enviable we've ever seen. And she sure knows how to show it off. At an event in Sydney here, she paired glowing, dewy skin with long, separated lashes for a wide awake look we want to copy for ourselves.
- The focus on Cate in this look is a soft, neutral look with a defined eye line. Cate's signature glowing skin is her strong point, and to achieve that look, try a very sheer moisturizing foundation like Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer Foundation over the entire face and on the eyelids.
- A strong, black gel eye definer is the choice here for long wear and the ultimate in red carpet glamour. Try Three Custom Color Specialists Opaline Crème Eye Definer in Aurora from the inner corner and extend a wing just beyond the outer corner of the eye. Because Cate's eye does not have a crease, feel free to go heavier with your liner to create the definition needed to make the lash line stand out.
- A bold black mascara on the upper lid makes the eyes pop. Try L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara.
- A pale, creamy beige lipstick rounds out the look. Try Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in Canotier and line lips with a fleshy pink, one shade darker than the lip color. Try Bobbi Brown Lip Liner.
- A soft, pinky-beige cream blush should be used as a color wash over the entire cheek area, blending back toward the hairline. Try NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural.
Cate Blanchett's Oscar-worthy look >>