Summer is in full swing, and we can't wait to head to our local theater to check out Cate in Blue Jasmine. If she's rocking makeup looks as beautiful as these four, we're sure to get a bit of beauty envy. Three Custom Color Specialists' Chad Hayduk is offering his tips for getting Cate's signature beauty look. Have fun, ladies!
Lashes for days
Forget legs for days — Cate had lashes for days at the Elle Women in Hollywood celebration. Statement lashes, bold liner, sparkly eyes and a dewy complexion merged for one sexy look we won't soon forget.
- The emphasis here is definitely on a cat eye, but instead of liquid eyeliner, try using an eyeshadow wet for definition and then buffing out for a soft, smoky look. Try Three Custom Color Specialists Seine-Sational Eye Shadow. This green-gray really makes Cate's light blue eyes pop. Don't forget to wing up the outer corner of the eye for a little lift.
- Dust the entire upper lid with a sparkly silver shimmer. Try Wet 'n Wild Mega Shimmer Shimmer Dust. Remember, less is more! Apply to a brush, tap off and gently press onto the upper lid as needed.
- Define brows by shaping and filling in as needed. Try Ramy Perfect Brow Wand.
- Mascara is used on both the upper and lower lash line. Try a waterproof formula like Lancome Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara.
- Lips are moist and creamy in a fleshy pink-beige. Try Dior Rouge Nude in Twill.
Cate Blanchett's glowing makeup look >>