(page 4 of 4)
For the London premiere of Man of Steel, Amy paired her stunning Valentino dress with an out-of-the-face updo and muted makeup. Matte yet clean skin, a pale lip and dark eyes let her strapless, detailed dress take center stage for a well-balanced, flirty look.
"It's amazing to see Amy in a bold cat eye and a gorgeous raspberry lip," Strozzi says.
Get the look
- After foundation is applied, take time to fill in your brows to frame the face and add that extra "finish" to a strong look with Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Caramel.
- Using a liquid liner such as Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner, draw a line starting in the inner eye corner all the way to the end, with a good flick upwards to form the traditional cat eye. Go over the line one more time to double its thickness and add that dark depth at the lashline.
- Use a copper eyeliner such as MAC's Powersurge Eye Kohl Pencil, a bronze-brown with a golden shimmer, below the lower lash line to make the eyes pop.
- Use a dark black volumizing mascara to really give weight to those top lashes. I love L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
- To keep the look fresh, use a pinky cream blush like Kevyn Aucoin's Creamy Moist Glow in Pravella to give the cheeks a rosy flush. Using your fingers or a sponge, apply to the apples of the cheeks and blend outward for a sheer wash of color.
- Pairing this look with a raspberry lip, such as Rouge D' Armani Lipstick in shade 503, keeps things modern and romantic.
More celebrity beauty
How to look red carpet ready
Celeb hairstyles we love
8 Celeb-inspired braided 'dos
Photo credits: Ryan/WENN.com, Andres Otero/WENN.com, WENN.com. Ai-Wire/WENN.com, Ai-Wire/WENN.com, Andres Otero/WENN.com, Andres Otero/WENN.com, WENN.com, WENN.com, Lia Toby/WENN.com