(page 2 of 4)
Pretty in pink
For the 2013 LA Film Critics Awards, Amy donned a sweet makeup look that seemed to match her personality perfectly. Her dewy skin, flirty pink eyeshadow and juicy pink lip are all inviting and approachable, just like Amy.
"I love this look on Amy using an all-pink palette. So fresh and sweet, and makes her eyes pop!" Strozzi says.
Get the look
- After applying foundation, try using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel to give the brow some natural shaping. No need to over draw, just simply fill in the gaps, strengthen the end tail, and brush through for a natural but flawless look.
- Apply a sheer wash of a dark pink frosty eyeshadow but be careful — anything too pale will look white in person. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit Shadows in Dance Party offers three shades of wearable pinks. To keep the look refined, concentrate the shadow on the eyelid only (not below) and do not go into the eye crease. (Try using a damp brush with the shadow to deposit more vibrant color along the lash line.)
- Try Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Black on the top lashes only, to keep the eyes open and soft.
- Use a cream blush like Jouer Tint in Petal (a soft rose pink) to give a slight hint of cheek color. Use your fingers or a brush to add "just a touch" to the apples of the cheek and blend outwards, leaving just a subtle flush.
- A sheer lipstick such as Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy will give you a great wash of a vibrant pink and lovely shine as well.
Up next: Get Amy Adams' "lady in red" makeup look >>